• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spokane area engine builder.

HD539

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
I’m looking for recommendations on a reliable machine shop in the spokane\ eastern Washington area. I’m wanting to have my 340 engine rebuilt.

Little bit further of a drive, but I’m pretty sure there is a mopar engine shop over in eastern Idaho, north of Pocatello area maybe? The name of the shop is escaping me at the moment, but Jim Laroy is the owner/builder. He’s been in mopar muscle engine competitions over the years.

Don't use a guy maned Gibson in Spokane. He put the notched pistons in the wrong holes in a 360 build. Also was very high priced.

Not mine, I don't build 360's

Little bit further of a drive, but I’m pretty sure there is a mopar engine shop over in eastern Idaho, north of Pocatello area maybe? The name of the shop is escaping me at the moment, but Jim Laroy is the owner/builder. He’s been in mopar muscle engine competitions over the years.

Isn't that @IQ52 on here?

Auto Transport Service
Back