• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stellantis Struggles Continue

Have a couple modern Mopars, as well the the vintage iron. Modern is nice, but... there's nothing like the classic ride. Having a 700-800hp car on the street is useless
Just read that the UAW is going to vote a strike authorization against Stellantis for failing to follow through on their production promises made in contracts 6 years ago.
Comical. Unions and management... they deserve each other.

The solenoid doesn't activate the latch "somehow". It activates it with the wiring, which was left disconnected in this case.
This video suggests a way around it:

Lol, I was on a bus typing that out trying to help out, but you got this.

Have a couple modern Mopars, as well the the vintage iron. Modern is nice, but... there's nothing like the classic ride. Having a 700-800hp car on the street is useless

Comical. Unions and management... they deserve each other.
This is accurate. Plus, 700HP in a 5000lb car is not the same as 500HP in a 3000lb car. Or even 300HP in a 2000lb car.

I really like my AWD hemi Charger for road trips. Driving my 318/5speed Dakota to work, pushing it a bit rowing the gears, maybe a righteous burnout pulling out onto the highway.... well that puts a bigger smile on my face then my 4500lb 400HP car does. I like to drive though, some people like to travel more then drive.

Thanks for posting this. It's what I've said all along would happen. As people buy these things with pre expectations, a certain amount will find they aren't what they expected or wanted.
I am glad to see some truth out there after seeing so much bs on facebook by these sites preaching the rhetoric and propoganda that ev vehicles sales are off the charts. Everything I'm seeing says otherwise. Sorry, /end rant.

I have my Autotrader account watching three new hellcat chargers. Unfortunately they are all over 1,000 miles from me. If I go back to work full time I'm selling off the B body cars and buying a hellcat charger.
double take.gif

They just fired 400 ''white-collar workers today"
it's not going well
& now the people at UAW promising a strike
& there were 2,400+ of them, were already laid off, eliminated 1 whole shift
all of them may loose their jobs now, (something like 4k more ? don't quote me)
Jeep lines, new battery ****/facility (?)
& now the Ram Classic line is done, the most affordable of all their lines
no more late shifts, will closed temp.
Now both Jeep & Ram facilities (allegedly) after some set date now
they UAW rank & files all knew about,
when they wanted their huge raises/unsustainable perks
(40% raise ? & another 25 days of sick leave ?, what else I don't remember, don't quote me)

This is all thanks to the UAW, it seems like to me

Partially or Mainly because they were misled/backed by the
WH (walking the picket line too) & the very people, who are doing all the EV mandate BS,
guaranteed the UAW workers a rouse, blew smoke up their combined asses

seems like
Stellantis wants nothing to do with that **** or the over pricing/gouging
or the EV battery extortion attempts
they haven't come right out & said it, but it's happening

there's always 2 sides to every story

Last edited:
They will all go non union and be built elsewhere at the rate they are going. Just like US Steel trying to rid itself of the union and having no regard for their binding contract with the union for sale of the company. It’s the old catch 22 but in reality they could shoot themselves in the ***.

Auto Transport Service
Back