• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Still needed 68 charger Driver side lower windshield trim corner clip

I have one trim clip, I believe for the passenger side of car. PM me if this is the one you need.

20240929_083108.jpg

Thanks! I am in need of the driver side. I did not think to specify. But I believe I may be set now on all the above, the wtb section is a much better place than ebay for this.
Looking for all of the above. The trim clips are the ones included in this kit. Only need one. https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1968/dodge/charger/parts/mb372.html
Thanks! I am in need of the driver side. I did not think to specify. But I believe I may be set now on all the above, the wtb section is a much better place than ebay for this.

CleanShot 2024-10-02 at 12.32.05.png

Sorry for all the quotes, for whatever reason, I was unable to properly load the text box. It is working now.
Im still looking for the driver side lower windshield clip thing.

I also need a pair (both sides) of these clips for the same vehicle.

Auto Transport Service
Back