• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Hellcats

LOTS of them stolen in metro-Detroit. I never let mine outta my sight.

Hellcat 12-19  4.jpg

$600k sounds a bit low for 13 Hellcats to me. I would have assumed they are up in value now that they are discontinued.

Hmm. If you want this type of theft to end, then the guilty must give up something near and dear to them for repayment. Since they have probably spent all of their ill-gotten gains, removal of a body appendage(s) for each car stolen would suffice. Start with a hand cut off and go from there. Another hand for the second car. Two ears for a car, another hand, a foot, another foot, nose, lips... Just keep at it until all 13 cars with the removal of appendages are paid for. Oh, and post the end results with photos on many websites they posted their deeds on.
Terry W.

If they are going to cut the cars up I see a sawzall fitting for their removals !

The jails are full of idiots who post their crimes on social media! A tracking device is a must for a Hellcat owner!

Something I noticed when reading the news article. Santa Maria, where the thievery happened, is an hour away from me. Didn't see squat about it on the two local news sites I surf to see what's happening around here. Plenty of coverage for wrecks, gang bang stuff, drugs, but not this.

Got an air tag in it for what it’s worth and Insurance. I’m driving it. Thugs not gonna prevent me. Park smart and lay rubber.

F728CA5F-E70F-4305-8673-7329FA793FFD.png

Something I noticed when reading the news article. Santa Maria, where the thievery happened, is an hour away from me. Didn't see squat about it on the two local news sites I surf to see what's happening around here. Plenty of coverage for wrecks, gang bang stuff, drugs, but not this.
Stolen classic car ring 2019 with people in CT and NYC busted, one day news. Never heard anything about convictions. Maybe some hands were greased?

Thanks to no cash bail, no repercussions DA's this will continue to happen and likely get even worse.

I recently bought a Scat pack with a Tremec and hope that the 3rd pedal will frustrate most of the would-be thieves. I also got a steering wheel lock. But some can drive sticks and I probably will need to go further with theft prevention. It was suggested that the poor orange Scat Pack getting thrashed to death in this video is a manual trans.

Hmm. If you want this type of theft to end, then the guilty must give up something near and dear to them for repayment. Since they have probably spent all of their ill-gotten gains, removal of a body appendage(s) for each car stolen would suffice. Start with a hand cut off and go from there. Another hand for the second car. Two ears for a car, another hand, a foot, another foot, nose, lips... Just keep at it until all 13 cars with the removal of appendages are paid for. Oh, and post the end results with photos on many websites they posted their deeds on.
Terry W.

Take away their birthday…

Auto Transport Service
Back