• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Hellcats

Cutting off hands or ears isn’t enough. Cut off their manhood and send to prison

Start building Super Max prisons. Build them deep. Start taking six or seventh graders on tours to show this is where you end up if you choose a life of crime.

Illinois has one sitting empty ... super max by the name of Tamms near Carbondale area ,governor vowed to others to close it because it was in humane... Gov Quinn. Xxxxxxxx idiot ! I’ve seen it the have let get mold on the inside and have a few guys there for fire watch. Good use of broke Illinois tax dollars!

I took Criminal Law as a first year law student in 1981. Some things I was taught in that class were surprising, and still hold true today. Recidivism rates showed two things - Jail time was not a significant deterrent, and time in jail didn't rehabilitate anybody. What did work was keeping thieves locked up until they were too old and feeble to commit major crimes. Death penalty raised the issue of endless appeals, costing the taxpayers way more than a life sentence in the long run.

Seems consistent that crime rates were at their lowest when the prison population was at its highest. Whether that's a good or bad thing isn't a topic for the general forum. Also surprising was that auto theft carried higher penalties relative to the value of the property than most offenses. Example close to home was when my friend who owned the Chrysler dealership lost his business after an office manager embezzled $1.8 million. She only served six years. We were told this disparity evolved from the attention given to horse theft on the frontier when our legal system was evolving, carried over to modern transportation.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing

almost\nothing worse than a habitual thief especially a car thief
I rate them with dog beaters/abusers, drug dealers, minor molesters, rapist & murderers

we used to hang Horse thieves,
each car is worth 707 Horses each at a min.

your vote will help too, we need good people in charge
don't vote for the people allowing this current ****

There is an RRT out that is a flash for the RFHub module and a few other modules are also flashed, that locks the key codes and prevents this sort of theft. Only caveat is to have all the fobs you think you will ever want or need programmed to the car as if you lose your fobs, it requires buying all new fobs and a new RFHub, not cheap. I will get more info and post it as I need to have my 1320 done. I already bought 2 more fobs with the 1320 logo on them before they became ns1.

Auto Transport Service
Back