• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbird Interiors

Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Did the Superbird have options for interior colors? I always thought they only came in black. I am wondering if they were available with white seats and door panels. I know the tops only came in black, but I'm not sure about the interiors. Also, was the woodgrain accent option available for the interior on the Superbirds? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated! :grin:

I got a Hemi 'Bird up here with white interior....I think all the standard interior colors were available from the '70 Roadrunner....

I'm not sure about the woodgrain accent...I don't think it was available...it was on the SE Daytona's....I have never seen a Superbird with the woodgrain dash

I've never seen anything other than black or white.I owned a blue car with black buckets, then almost bought a second (shoulda) blue car that was a white bench

Black and white only.Actually,the black is on the painted surfaces only.Seats are charcoal.

Overcash2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back