• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sway Bar Brackets/Bushings

gdollish

Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get some original type brackets/bushings for a front sway bar. I have a 69 Road Runner and have tried after market brackets with bushings from Energy Suspension which are supposed to fit but the don't seem to line up with the holes in the cross member after I removed the originals. Maybe I just don't know how to mount them but so far I have not been able to get any support from Energy Suspension.

I need to replace them because one side was jerry rigged with a muffler clamp but the other side was original.

I just may have a set. I'll hafta look on the shelf. But I think I only have the brackets.

Thanks, I believe that bushings for original brackets are available so let me know. If you do have them, a picture would be most helpful.

I believe I figured out how to mount the brackets and bushings from Energy Solutions. It probably seems obvious when you look at the attached picture but it wasn't to me.

Attachments

• SDC10321.jpg
    SDC10321.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 511
Auto Transport Service
Back