• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk me out of a hellcat.

The 6th to 7th shift takes place at 171MPH, she purrs

spanky-shocked-face.gif

$1600 a year. Hartford/AARP. $2M umbrella. Geezer. No wrecks or tickets!

Ok, I'll talk you out of it. Buy it for me... I'll get stuck paying the insurance... I'll let you know how it is.

You will get tickets. They are so smooth and fast that you won't know you're going 100 mph down the highway lol.

Just think of all the burnouts you can do before having to replace $500 tires.

Camaros and Mustangs will be wanting to race all the time.

Did that talk you out of it? Probably not. Get the automatic and have fun ripping 11 sec 1/4 mile with the A/C on.

Redeye is a Hellcat w/Demon motor. 10.8 @ 136. Claimed.

Talk you out of it? Okay.....
The minute you drive it off the lot, you WILL get smoked from a light by something much lamer and much less expensive...and your conscience will be saying, "damn...we coulda bought some really cool old-school iron for what we just dropped on this pig"....

I ended up buying my 1320 last call because used ones were almost as much as my new one. Hellcats are extremely well built, but the 1320 comes with the demon driveline sans supercharged 6.2L, which with a blower added to the already stout 6.4L, it would be amazing. May want to go that route?

As soon as you drive a Hellcat off the lot you will be struck with an overwhelming feeling of remorse...that you didn't buy one sooner.

Talk you out of it? Okay.....
The minute you drive it off the lot, you WILL get smoked from a light by something much lamer and much less expensive...and your conscience will be saying, "damn...we coulda bought some really cool old-school iron for what we just dropped on this pig"....
How so? Yes, you have to watch high end EV's and audi/bmw/Benz awd offerings.

Mine is my daily driver and yesterday a guy at the gas station was going crazy, had someone taking pictures on the way home, and an 8th grade boy lost his **** seeing it at the junior high dance tonight

Unless you’re me. I got a warning for doing nearly 100 in a 45 zone in my old Hellcat Challenger.

Obviously, the officer knew who I was and my importance.
You are somebody! You even have your A body with the goofy steel wheels! lol

thumb_blogpost-2019-06-04-151422348240-the-jerk-by-carl-reiner-a-review.650x305_q95_box-0,30,1...jpg

hqdefault (1).jpg

the-jerk-1.jpg

R (1).jpg

R.jpg

Ive successfully talked myself out of a new scat pack long enough that the neighbor who is sales manager at dodge says I’m about out of time for the custom order. If I do it it has to be my way and that’s a one of one car. I just can’t get myself there, as I can’t use the 375 hp I have now, let alone 485. 700-800 is even more of a laugh.

I ran across 2 Hellcats with my Duster. 451 single 4 barrel. When light turned amber? Never saw them again. Probably sitting and spinning. Lol.

Give any of our classic muscle 15 lbs of boost? My poor GTX Dana and A833 would handle. But the unibody? Probably twist in half. Certainly need sub-connectors or fully tie the frame.

The point is. For that money you can get a hell of a scary classic muscle ride.

You asked? Lol.

Recycler.JPG

I have a challenger scat pack and I can say they are very solid built cars. I have never laughed so much driving a car. My tires are shot at 16k. I couldn’t imagine a hellcat. I say enjoy it while you can!

I bought this 2010 Challenger R/T classic six speed, with 18k miles on it in pristine condition. I figured I can throw some mods at it. My friends brother runs 12.80 in his on street tires,with a cam upgrade, long tube headers and a tune. I already added the hood pins and the pistol grip shifter.

20230201_164553.jpg

20230201_164540.jpg

20230201_164526.jpg

20230226_150638.jpg

20230515_120331.jpg

20230515_120319.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back