• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me this is a joke

I know Jim, personally at DMT. His stuff is superlative quality....though he does market stuff from other sources. [molded plastic, etc.]. He did some custom stuff for me, and is a pleasure to work with.
I was skeptical and curious about his offerings for the Dodge A100 - so I picked up the telephone and called him. We had a good chat about the products and he told me he actually has an A100 they use for templating...so he knows the stuff will fit.
Unlike some others out there who just makes copies off of poor copies and end up with a product that doesn't quite satisfy the discerning restorer.

I know Jim, personally at DMT. His stuff is superlative quality....though he does market stuff from other sources. [molded plastic, etc.]. He did some custom stuff for me, and is a pleasure to work with.
I helped him with 66 67 dodge inner fender gasket templates. Good guy.

I think I will call them and ask why it doesnt come with the AC gaskets at that price. Will post their response about it.

Add up what all of those parts and pieces would cost when purchased individually, the package deal is probably not as outrageous as it seems…

It’s my fault I have sold them some original parts to use as templates so they could make reproductions it’s true …

Auto Transport Service
Back