• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you for your support ...

Krooser

Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Some of you have read the shameless plugs for my YouTube channel "413 Mopar" that I have spewed out here.

While I'm not near Uncle Tony, Nick Eldebrock or any other Mopar-centric channels I am grateful for the visitors I have gained.

I have had visitors from all 50 states plus New Jersey. Even a couple blokes from Great Britain and Australia...G'Day mates.

And one girl... I have been disappointing women for 60 years...why should YouTube be any different?

For those of you brave enough to visit "413 Mopar on YouTube I guarantee you long periods of useless information presented by an old, fat, know-it-all with absolutely no bidness ( that's Hoosier speak) having anything to do with automobiles, wrenches or anything mechanical.

Mental? Yes! Mechanical? No!

Any new visitors to my channel will receive a 0% off gift certificate to any Studebaker dealer of your choice.

New subscribers get the home phone # of either Ruth Buzzi or Nancy Pelosi. No guarantees they will answer .

Simply visiting my channel gets you wiring diagrams of your local wind turbines so you can tap into any 110/220V outlet of your choice. Note...all the outlets are at the top of the tower so beware of moving blades. Bring your own ladder .

Plus an 8x10 non autographed photo of Greta Thunberg in a Mopar bikini.

Again....thank you for your support.

Signed.... The management @ 413 Mopar.

Plus an 8x10 non autographed photo of Greta Thunberg in a Mopar bikini.
throw-up-dry-heave.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back