• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for adding me to the forum!

67 Charger 440

Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi all from the beautiful beaches of NW Florida's Emerald Coast! Ted here with a picture of my family's survivor class 1967 Dodge Charger 440 Magnum. Looking forward to learning from other members as well as imparting my knowledge where I can.
20240413_111025.jpg

Nice Charger ! Welcome from Iowa.

Thank you, Mopar Hunter. She was ordered new by my late father who was a trained airplane mechanic and airline pilot (preventive care & maintenance were ingrained into his DNA). This early production 440 Magnum Charger was his daily driver until the early 1980's when she began exclusively appearing on the car show circuit throughout the Southeast and other areas across the country.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Ted. It is always nice to see one of these uncommon 1967 440 Chargers (660 made). I can't believe that Dodge missed the opportunity to badge these as " R/T ", same as when they dropped 440's in the Coronet. I own a 1967 Coronet R/T. Thanks for the picture.

P7030085.JPG

How Sweet It Is . . .

How Sweet It Is 2.jpg

Welcome to the group!

Hi all from the beautiful beaches of NW Florida's Emerald Coast! Ted here with a picture of my family's survivor class 1967 Dodge Charger 440 Magnum. Looking forward to learning from other members as well as imparting my knowledge where I can.View attachment 1660458
Like it.
Please think of registering it with Jon Gibbs. He documents, decodes and will send out sheets about your car. Chrysler Historical will supply punch cards.
We have a 4 speed, slowly being put together, a rough auto driver and a burnt auto shell.
I believe that possibly the 67 L Chargers might have the highest percentage survival rate of any stock 440 HP.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Wow, clean looking 67 Charger too

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from the middle of the Pacific ocean.

Nice.
I like the earth tone colors.
Rich looking. Business like.
And don't run anything but steel wheels and dog dishes on my cars.
If it needs a name I'd suggest "Sandy".
1715332443837.png

Welcome aboard! Please post more pics as well as what options it has.

Auto Transport Service
Back