• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The assaholics just keep coming....Kyle Busch now but most of us already knew that he's

I also find it hard to believe he forgot it. The only time I carry is when at our cabin in the mountains. Our game cameras pick up cougars within a couple hundred feet of our cabin periodically. The only times I forget I have a loaded gun in the car was when leaving our cabin to drive home. Several times it has happened because I put it in the case and unload when I hit the paved road -I have to get out and unlock gates and relock a couple of times on the unpaved road. When I forget to do it, I promptly stop and unload it.
Terry W.

I also find it hard to believe he forgot it. The only time I carry is when at our cabin in the mountains. Our game cameras pick up cougars within a couple hundred feet of our cabin periodically. The only times I forget I have a loaded gun in the car was when leaving our cabin to drive home. Several times it has happened because I put it in the case and unload when I hit the paved road -I have to get out and unlock gates and relock a couple of times on the unpaved road. When I forget to do it, I promptly stop and unload it.
Terry W.
From time to time I forget to put mine on....and usually come back for it if I haven't driven too far away from the house. But get this one....my first X never was much of a thinker and the other day when her power went down, she left her apartment to go stay with a friend after she said someone tried to break in through a window. Knowing how she is I asked if she didn't have a gun anymore and she said 'yeah, it's at the apartment.' Doh. So, ya figure if they came back and got in you left it there for them to gain a new gun??

Auto Transport Service
Back