• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

I also wonder specifically which ones of mine were dumped.
With the quantity being viewed and potentially dumped, it's not feasible to reply individually to each meme posted why and what it was.

That's like asking a builder to write on each nail he uses in the nail-gun where it was banged in and why. :rolleyes:

With the quantity being viewed and potentially dumped, it's not feasible to reply individually to each meme posted why and what it was.

That's like asking a builder to write on each nail he uses in the nail-gun where it was banged in and why. :rolleyes:
I remember the ones that I have to pull out!

Hmmm, you mentioned nail and banged in the same sentence. Is there something sexual on your mind?

If there is, please don’t answer.

:rofl:

FF72A40E-E291-4F66-8AF0-047809A40F96.jpeg

Trans gendered cow? Boy?

Their building codes must not be as strict as ours. We should send Mike Holmes down there and straighten them out! LOL
Thanks.....just as long as you don't send Marty Raney.....he set fire to his own cabin. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back