• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

46EA38A6-9A44-42E4-8EF6-E4103002DEAE.jpeg

I've heard of that happening.
A former boss was SCOLDED heavily by the General Contractor for "finding" a cluster of wires like that. The operator let the "boss" rant and rave, then told him that YES, he did call the county and a tech DID in fact give clearance to excavate. The wires were not on any permit, any matter of record either.

Been there...fixed that - a friend of mine was digging a driveway crossing and found a huge bunch of colourful tree roots......it took me about 3 hours to join all that 'wood' back together and get the hell out before anyone from the Telco arrived to check it out. :lol:

Anyone say prenuptial ?
Eh....neither one of us have all that much these days so that probably won't be an issue. She has a fairly new truck and my house is much nicer but it has a RM on it so there's that. The newest vehicle I have is a 97 but she has no qualms with riding in the beater 95 plus she likes the straight pipe on it lol and she likes the 64 Dart.....

Auto Transport Service
Back