• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

The black guy in the crosswalk is Marcellus Wallace. There is a scene in Pulp Fiction where he is crossing the street and stops to see Bruce Willis in a car, stopped at the light.
Great scene.

So they took a classic Beatles image. And had a guy from a cult classic movie “photobomb” it.

Everyone’s humor is different, because we’re all different. If you don’t like something just move on. We only get 1 change at life, just chill and enjoy it

He sounded chill to me, he just didn't get it. Neither did I, and I've seen Pulp Fiction. :lol: Like you said, we're all different, even when it comes to fugly paint jobs from back in the day. :poke:

The black guy in the crosswalk is Marcellus Wallace. There is a scene in Pulp Fiction where he is crossing the street and stops to see Bruce Willis in a car, stopped at the light.
Great scene.

Thanks for the explanation. :thumbsup:

IMG_4382.jpeg

Great scene.
Guess I missed that one......

Bruce Willis played a boxer that was paid by Wallace to throw a fight. He didn’t. He was then on the lam and they saw each other at that intersection the next day.

Auto Transport Service
Back