• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official "Happy New Year 2023" thread

kiwigtx

International Mod of Mystery
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Been ahead of time has it perks.

Happy new year to all at FBBO.....from down under.

th?id=OIF.jpg

:luvplace:

Yup, you definitely can beat most to the punch there.

Happy new year Roger. Appreciate all your help and putting up with me learning the ropes around here the last few months.

That goes for @toolmanmike and
@Mr. Cranky as well… They’ve had some putting up to do with me crashing into things around here as I’m learning as well. Thanks guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Roger!... and to all the folks here on FBBO ! Most of us have a few hours of 2022 yet.. 11.5 for me.

At least the weather is warm again here!! :D Mid 60's is warm after that freeze we just went through. Happy New Year to all and hope it's better than 22!

Early for us here too, but Happy New Year, and Best Wishes for Health, Prosperity, and Freedoms, to All Our Members, and Families Here, GOD Bless You All !!!

happy-new-years-bears.gif

As always, pray for the best in the new year - and prepare for the worst.

Yup, you definitely can beat most to the punch there.

Happy new year Roger. Appreciate all your help and putting up with me learning the ropes around here the last few months.

That goes for @toolmanmike and
@Mr. Cranky as well… They’ve had some putting up to do with me crashing into things around here as I’m learning as well. Thanks guys.
1*ct1Nsu0japCYEoUP6PGaTA.png
:poke:

Happy new year to all, Pops is staying home & doing Nothing....

View attachment 1394777
I'm doing the same!! Have some fire crackers plus some 2 liter plastic bottles that can be exploded with compressed air AND some black powder.....but have had that for several years and haven't done anything with it.....until maybe tonight??? :D

Auto Transport Service
Back