• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's something really bugging me right now...

Could be a quote..
"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

"We are one of four Chinook helicopters flying north this morning, third in line. As we head toward the drop point the Iraqi landscape looks quiet. We can see a convoy of American troop carriers and supply vehicles heading north....Down below some civilians, seemingly happy to see us. But these soldiers have heard reports of Iraqis in civilian clothes firing on American troops. Indeed, just before we’re able to make our drop, radio traffic makes clear this routine mission is running into trouble. We

Either the Great Gatsby ."Well there I was way off my ambitions..."

Exorcist 3. Well, there I was so awfully dead in that electric chair

Here's my try:
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  • 00:20:31 - I think I'll just have another ale. - Oh, no, you don't.

• 00:20:35 Go on!

• 00:20:47 So there I was...

• 00:20:49 ...at the mercy of three monstrous trolls.

• 00:20:54 And they were all arguing amongst themselves..

No....still not it. :BangHead: ....... :lol:

I know exactly what your problem is! You have an infliction that most of us get later on in the years called CRS.Then comes CSS and finally CDS.Sorry Kiwi,your showing signs of having it and there is NO cure!!

I know exactly what your problem is! You have an infliction that most of us get later on in the years called CRS.Then comes CSS and finally CDS.Sorry Kiwi,your showing signs of having it and there is NO cure!!
I'll be in real trouble when I just CS. :lol:

What was the original question again?lol.

Just trying to get ur mind off it for awhile, kiwi. “ 2 things are gonna happen in the next 90secs”!!

‘ Never go back’- Jack Reacher

LOL..

OK guys....this may turn out to be the biggest disappointment ever....or maybe fun.
I came home after a day at MowPar's shop...servicing our little Toyota ready for our son to learn to drive. And in the kitchen I spy some of my favourite treats - "Pineapple Lumps Easter Eggs" along with another flavour in the lounge..........and it hit me like a ton of bricks...the words "Hokey Pokey" clued me in instantly.

upload_2018-2-10_17-5-46.png

upload_2018-2-10_17-5-58.png

Hokey Pokey.....then it hit me...

:lol: My brain feels a bit more as ease now.....thanks for all the help guys. :thumbsup:

And I found this advert for Holden trucks here in NZ.... :D

Auto Transport Service
Back