• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This engine bay.

Detective D

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
1720051681150.png

It's in a truck.

Discuss.

Such optimism and positivity! Good on you guys!
This is from a truck for sale in WI, with a price like the body came from Arizona. I just.... didn't know what to make of the..... looms?
I knew a guy a while back that did up an IROC-Z with full braided stainless looms on every single thing, even plug wires. His words: "It looks cool, until a hose gets a leak. Yeah, find THAT when it is all inside the same stuff!"
I have never seen this type of loom, or application of it at least, as seen in this truck. It struck me as almost like an oxymoron, it's the messiest organized wire harness and hose routing I have ever seen :)

Always use protection. Wrap it up good. Take no chances. Bright colors always make it more fun too.

View attachment 1688806

It's in a truck.

Discuss.
View attachment 1688900 True work of art ...... where can I get this stuff ...:poke:
View attachment 1688900 True work of art ...... where can I get this stuff ...:poke:
Such optimism and positivity! Good on you guys!
This is from a truck for sale in WI, with a price like the body came from Arizona. I just.... didn't know what to make of the..... looms?
I knew a guy a while back that did up an IROC-Z with full braided stainless looms on every single thing, even plug wires. His words: "It looks cool, until a hose gets a leak. Yeah, find THAT when it is all inside the same stuff!"
I have never seen this type of loom, or application of it at least, as seen in this truck. It struck me as almost like an oxymoron, it's the messiest organized wire harness and hose routing I have ever seen :)

IMG_8786.png

Auto Transport Service
Back