• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is Further Proof That The Dumbing Down Is Rampent...

I say GOOD.
Let's weed out the idiots. We used to see the weak and stupid falter and IF they lived, they became smarter and didn't make the same mistakes again.
Warning labels, lawyers, OSHA and other measures have created a buffer between common sense and danger. Too many people don't understand real danger when they see it.

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough,and when you fall back down you gotta get back up!

And they don't get any smarter. (North Carolina)

People caught on video trying to pull bear cubs from tree to take selfies​

People caught on video trying to pull bear cubs from tree to take selfies - National | Globalnews.ca
That actually pissed me off when I read and saw the video. Mother Nature and her creatures are not PETS!!! They are dangerous and you keep your distance. Yet these morons keep on keepin' on and then they wonder why they get turned upon by animals' natural reactions to being threatened...Mother Bear would have torn them apart protecting her Cubs...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Bears are nothing to mess with. I look around when I go in backyard.

Huh ? It's about a foreigner, in a foreign country. Where people are stupider than the 50% dum-dums here.

A few years ago i watched a dumb f*** try and run up on a moutain goat on the side of Hells Canyon. Man, i was hoping to see him get his *** rammed by that goat but it was his lucky day. Idiots are everywhere.

Last edited:
Neighbor "kid" tried to pet a skunk in broad daylight. I wish I had video!!! Way up on the list of the funniest things I have ever seen!!! The "kid" was in his '20's!!! The family nickname in the neighborhood is "The Hillbillies". That says enough! But was it ever funny!!

"Dumbing down is rampent" :rofl:

People are stupid... When I was growing up stupid was painful.... Stupid should hurt, it helps reduce the proliferation of stupid people in the world.... Currently we are in a pandemic of stupid...

There is a Subaru commercial with an all-knowing girlfriend and her imbecile boyfriend in a Yellowstone setting. He points out the window and goes "Is that a buffalo". His GF replies "No, that's a cow!"... indicative of a moron who's never been outside. Ever.

Alligators here like ignorant tourists and their pets.

Auto Transport Service
Back