• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Is Interesting!!!

cr8crshr

Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score

Not a big GM fan even though I have owned some and driven most of their muscle cars back in the day. When I saw this, I started thinking if possible MOPAR would also be interested in doing the same? It is a known fact that there are more offerings for restoring GM's as opposed to others but as this hobby is progressing, is seems to albeit, slowly catching up with its self...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I know for me, love the old mopars, but appreciate most all the old muscle cars regardless of make. Restore them all!

You mean stellantis.

Well Gm builds shitty vehicles to begin with, maybe they'll do shitty restorations on classics?

Interesting, hmm...the first of two comments is a gal saying she earns $195/hour working from home and her best friend takes in $19k/month. Do tell including wdf she posted this as a comment...apparently maybe, on this article? Madoff scheme alive and well?

Interesting, hmm...the first of two comments is a gal saying she earns $195/hour working from home and her best friend takes in $19k/month. Do tell including wdf she posted this as a comment...apparently maybe, on this article? Madoff scheme alive and well?

The "comment" is an add, possible scam. I've seen the same type of entries on YouTube comment sections. Don't click on the link.

Auto Transport Service
Back