• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tim's Mopar Parts, Anyone Done Business with this guy?

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
This guy has a fender I want, but seems too cheap and says he can ship a fender ups. Anyone ever dealt with him? He's on a mopar parts website on FB. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am dealing with this guy right now, as he has 2 great looking Charger fenders at a great price, that includes shipping. I am hoping it is legit, as we try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

I am about to buy a center console from this guy. Does anybody have som feedback on him? I think he's prices are cheap so would like to get confirmation he is legit?

I am about to buy a center console from this guy. Does anybody have som feedback on him? I think he's prices are cheap so would like to get confirmation he is legit?
A stock console? Just buy it from Tony's Parts and don't fret about it.

Last edited:
DON'T! He is not at all legit. He is a scammer.

How did you make out yourself?
Blocked him and didn't lose a dime with him. Absolute scammer and half way good at it too. I've just been at this game a long time and when something smells funny, it is.

Do tell, more such as MO...

Do tell, more such as MO...
He posts pics of large groups of parts at stupid cheap prices and as soon as you show interest, he starts hounding you to send money right away. He calls himself Tim, but he has paypal addresses that don't match his name, when asked why, he claims he named it after his dad. All bs

He's another loser, as I spoke to him, and he's definitely no Tim (definitely a scammer). Will look elsewhere for the '70 Charger fenders. Thanks for confirming above too.

Auto Transport Service
Back