• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To the moon in under 3 hours and to Mars in 5 days?

I just wanna know, will it fit in a B-body engine bay?

ABOUT THE EDITOR​

Chris Young Chris Young is a journalist, copywriter, blogger and tech geek at heart who’s reported on the likes of the Mobile World Congress, written for Lifehack, The Culture Trip, Flydoscope and some of the world’s biggest tech companies, including NEC and Thales, about robots, satellites and other world-changing innovations. 

In other words, he has fabricated this entire story :rolleyes:

1718683502992.png
1718683528796.png

Wouldn't that require pulling some serious g-force for extended period of time? And remember, half the time would be braking.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be on that vehicle.

Wouldn't that require pulling some serious g-force for extended period of time? And remember, half the time would be braking.

Do G-Forces carry over to the zero gravity of space?

I have never seen the crew of the Enterprise get flung backwards when Mr Zulu engages the Warp drive. :poke:

Nor have I seen that when the Millennium Falcon hits hyperdrive in Star Wars?
Chewie didn't even get a hair out of place.

I'm sure that Starbuck didn't have any issues either - his hair was always immaculate. :rolleyes:

Not really, 1G of constant acceleration would get you half way to the moon in under two hours. Three days would be half way to Jupiter.

Remember, the actual moon shots of the 1960s and '70's had only a few minutes of hard acceleration and a lot of zero G coasting time.

Auto Transport Service
Back