• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today i went to an us car show in germany

Michael_

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
at the Engineering Museum Sinsheim and made a couple pictures...

My favorite was this 1970 challenger from switzerland

image11.jpg

Which according to the callouts would be a 440 six pack vehicle.
Unfortunatley i didn't think about checking the vin on the dash but the car looked almost new. I'm relatively sure it's real. :thumbsup:

Quite a bit of American Iron there...

Car shows didn't exist during my years in Germany, from 1974-76 at the Zweibrucken, Air Base.
US Air Force, F-4 Phantom, aircraft mechanic, crew chief.

I notice a silver Magnum wagon in the background. These cars were all built in Ontario, Canada, near Toronto, and marketed as Dodges in North America. For the European market, Chrysler had a stronger presence than Dodge, so Chrysler 300 front clips, and some interior appointments were applied, and the resultant car was sold as the Chrysler Estate. It is too bad this option was not available here, as the Chrysler front end was much more attractive than the Dodge Magnum nose. This coming from a former 2005 Magnum R/T owner. Sales of these unique cars were never as strong as the company hoped, and they were discontinued in early 2008, to give capacity to build Challengers.

Thanks, that cuda looked pretty good also.

Cool to see a show across the globe like that. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back