• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Triple Black Bee

OhioMopar

Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
I thought I would throw up some pics of my new toy/project. 1969 Dodge Super Bee. Triple black, stripe delete, 383 4-speed, console, buckets, ramcharger hood. It's kinda rough, but it is Georgia rough, not Ohio rough.
The plan is to put it on the road this summer. That means going through the brakes, steering, suspension, u-joints, trans, replacing the fuel system, cleaning the heck out of it, finding an engine, putting exhaust on it, and enjoying it. Once it is up and running I will be driving and abusing it until I finish my '69 GTS. Then I will tear it apart and make it relatively pretty! IMAG0280.jpgIMAG0276.jpgIMAG0281.jpgIMAG0277.jpgIMAG0278.jpgIMAG0279.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The bad. Well, a little of the bad.

Attachments

• IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,009
  • IMAG0283.jpg
    IMAG0283.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,005
  • IMAG0284.jpg
    IMAG0284.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,021
Nice car Darin. You still in Reynoldsburg? I would love to come take a look at it. Congrats on the new toy!

Actually in Westerville now. It's a little north of me in a rented garage until I can get into a bigger place down here. Will have more pics tonight as I make some more progress.
Thanks!

love those 69 bee's! you are a lucky dog! don't go out in the rain though looks a bit leaky!

Oh man I've seen that rust in that spot before...LOL

Cool car , great project

There are still good ones out there, nice find!
I couldn't wait for you to find me one anymore! Lol. J/k.
Got the rear brakes apart tonight. Pulled the wheel cylinder apart to measure re note so I am ready to make my first part order! Wooohooo! The rear brakes, brake line will be done by next week.

Cool car - looks like a great project.

Great to see one in that nice of shape! Good to know there is still some good looking metal out there, nice project!

I've always loved any car in triple black. Yours looks awesome.

nice score! have a blast with it before the work starts.

Hi, Very Nice . I'm here in Ga I know this superbee & the guys who had it up in Douglasville. Actually, I tried to buy it but good old John wouldn't accept my offer....You have yourself a neat one with the color 4spd & buckets Congrats........

Auto Transport Service
Back