• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD two 1968 plymouth satellite two doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfixxit777

Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have two 2 door 68 satellites.one is very solid in gray primer with road runner hood.has a 30 over 383 with 727 that runs strong.it has a mismatched interior with non correct green bucket seats,some of the body work could use going over.the rear end has fluid leak around the yoke.with a ujoint and the drive shaft put back in,this one will yard drive but not much axle grease in there.it is an a/c car but compressor and parts from under the hood for air are missing.trunk,floors,wells,supports etc are all in amazing condition.it has a previous Alabama registration and bill of sale
the other yellow car is listed in here separately and is a rolling shell,a/c car originally and severely rotted in back half.front clip,fire wall and doors solid and has some chrome and rough interior parts loose that go with it all.it has a clear florida titlei have jumped to a couple of older gm projects and a large house project so wont have time for this one for a bit.i have 6000 into this so far and will hold on and finish later if not able to recoop.if my pics don't go up as this site is terrible for uploading I can send some pics by email.not selling the gray one separately and will not part them out.can deliver in state of florida after sale 68 sat 001.jpg68 sat 002.jpg68 sat 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I have it correct you want $6K for the one in primer.

How much for the other? Prices required on FBBO

sorry, 6000 was for everything,both cars and the loose pcs. the older ad has the roller with title by itself for 2,000

Is the primed one on the trailer still available and if so how much?

Would love to if I had something to trade. I am looking for a good donor body for my own 68 gtx. So it would boil down to how much will you sell the gray primed car for?

andygtx

Would love to if I had something to trade. I am looking for a good donor body for my own 68 gtx. So it would boil down to how much will you sell the gray primed car for?
trade at all?

- - - Updated - - -

i have two 2 door 68 satellites.one is very solid in gray primer with road runner hood.has a 30 over 383 with 727 that runs strong.it has a mismatched interior with non correct green bucket seats,some of the body work could use going over.the rear end has fluid leak around the yoke.with a ujoint and the drive shaft put back in,this one will yard drive but not much axle grease in there.it is an a/c car but compressor and parts from under the hood for air are missing.trunk,floors,wells,supports etc are all in amazing condition.it has a previous Alabama registration and bill of sale
the other yellow car is listed in here separately and is a rolling shell,a/c car originally and severely rotted in back half.front clip,fire wall and doors solid and has some chrome and rough interior parts loose that go with it all.it has a clear florida titlei have jumped to a couple of older gm projects and a large house project so wont have time for this one for a bit.i have 6000 into this so far and will hold on and finish later if not able to recoop.if my pics don't go up as this site is terrible for uploading I can send some pics by email.not selling the gray one separately and will not part them out.can deliver in state of florida after saleView attachment 194536View attachment 194537View attachment 194538[/QUOTE would u trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back