• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Using your car in a wedding ?

still have her and still have her (RR) its been one long haul :headbang:

Well I and the car survived. All in all it was a blast, I ended up driving them and it was fun to watch the pointing fingers and expressions on people faces as we went through the center of Morristown to and from the wedding. TIN CANS and all,

justmarries.jpg

still digging for photos of it before I painted and after it when I had the mags on it ,never did put a exhaust on it ran with headers the whole time,now it`s asleep in the corner ,hope maybe over winter to wake her up and start on her with the wife fighting cancer and my kids are all grown up my wife and the youngest son would like it to come back to life ,my first daughter came about in that one hahaha :headbang:

I remember them days no car seats and the dam gov. wasn`t involved in all there bs.:headbang:

We got married before color photos LOL. My red on red 63 belvedere in background.

Attachments

• SAM_1642.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 131
My wife and I got married on the starting line of the strip of Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
We had his and hers 64&65 Belvederes at the time, both the same color, lined up at the lights. (got to look for pictures) We were to race each other after the ceramony but the track Officials nixed that because we didn't get her car teched.Still was fun though.

I recently got married and we wanted to use my 64 Dodge as the getaway car, but the location was too far away making it not an option.

My wife and her sister put this model together, and the ring bearer rolled it into the ceremony with the rings on top. Note the handmade cans hanging from the back...

Attachments

• dodge_wedding.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 122
I just let a friend use my 67 Charger in his wedding, his best man drove it and they had 7 other musclecars in it as well. It was very cool, I was a bit nervous to have someone else drive it! Another friend got married a bit over a yr ago and at that time I had a 340 4 speed dart and I drove that one and had a 69 440 dart and a 72 400 rallye charger in that one. Lots of fun!

I let a friend use my '78 Magnum GT for his wedding 34 years ago. I got a divorce 2 years later, and he stayed friends with my ex-wife.

Auto Transport Service
Back