• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USS Firebolt haraased by Iranian Guard Vessel

snakeyes

Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
iranian%20boat%2016x9.jpg
AAizIww.img
1033050144.jpg
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ip-in-gulf-us-officials/ar-AAizKVG?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
Why the heck wouldn't they harass? What the hell is this administration gonna do? Oh, I have an idea send kaepernick over to broker a deal! Maybe he won't come back!

they've been doing this stuff for years in the hormuz. It's all for show and to test the restraint of the us navy. The mullahs nuclear deal was not popular with the Iranian conservatives so they have to flex their "muscles" and show they are not beholden to the USA. So they send out the gnats. Same **** different decade.​

Why the heck wouldn't they harass? What the hell is this administration gonna do? Oh, I have an idea send kaepernick over to broker a deal! Maybe he won't come back!
strap that d__k h__d to a bomb and drop it on them, two for one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis

Interesting reading. We've been down this road a few times, it's a always a dance. This one in 1988 was the most serious engagement and the biggest naval battle since WW2. Reagan administration had to back down and de-escalate to avoid legal issues and the iranians lost several ships in the fracas. This is why they send gunboats and not frigates or destroyers. The worst thing we could do is retaliate; soft projection of power is the M.O of the US navy.

If we had any leadership in this country that paid attention to what is going on in this world instead of playing golf or organizing his NCAA brackets, that "fast attack vessel" would have been disintegrated.

If we had any leadership in this country that paid attention to what is going on in this world instead of playing golf or organizing his NCAA brackets, that "fast attack vessel" would have been disintegrated.

If we did that, the US would give the Iranian government exactly what they want - an invitation to paint themselves as victims. Needless escalation leads to mistakes like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

The price of peace is vigilance and measured response. That's why entities like NATO are important; the threat of aggression by a country like Russia is countered by the threat of common defense.

I don't think there is a word for "gratitude" in the raghead language. They do understand "cash".
Is there a word in the camel-jockey vocabulary for swim? Turn them into shark ****, send them to the briny deep.... me says ya-argh

If we did that, the US would give the Iranian government exactly what they want - an invitation to paint themselves as victims. Needless escalation leads to mistakes like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

The price of peace is vigilance and measured response. That's why entities like NATO are important; the threat of aggression by a country like Russia is countered by the threat of common defense.
That's all they've ever portrayed themselves, victims of the "Great Satan", the United States. So how many more billions of dollars do you give them to not show acts of agression? Or should we just draw another "line in the sand"?

That's all they've ever portrayed themselves, victims of the "Great Satan", the United States. So how many more billions of dollars do you give them to not show acts of agression? Or should we just draw another "line in the sand"?
Pay them in Kaepernick jerseys and monopoly money

What hat what was their excuse BEFORE the United States existed?

You mean we don't have more captured/crying sailors? I mean..Come on!!! They sent out little fishing boats.

If they come too close,
or are breaking some sort of international law/rules of engagement
I say;
"Blow them out of the water, show some balls, some military strength,
quit being weak & feckless, ball-less/spineless", just like our POTUS...

Military/Pentagon leaders/Generals/Admirals honorable service men etc.
all must be frustrated as all hell, with the current feckless/spineless & the
wussified so called Commander in Chief's, utter lack of any real leadership,
showing any balls what so ever...

These Iranian idiots love pushing the boundaries,
seeing how close they can get, how much they can get away with &
we are going to regret it again, just like we have in the past...
I say;
US, Use your superior strength & fire power or get the f--k out of the area,
don't even go there if your not going to a f--ken' thing, never fire a shot,
they won't respect you if you keep backing off/down, can't do a f--ken thing,
IMO our service men must be pissed as hell, especially when provoked...

Like a big *** slap in the face of the whole US Military, especially leadership...

Last edited:
Only one way it should be handled...they can have it regular or biggie sized!

You mean we don't have more captured/crying sailors? I mean..Come on!!! They sent out little fishing boats.
Damn, I've got a rocket launcher on my boat, but its not mounted on the T-top!

Auto Transport Service
Back