• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Dodge Logos & Fonts

The Rebel

Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Looking to make some replicas of original paperwork & was wondering if anyone knows if there is someplace where you can download logos & fonts from 1967 and up.

Thanks in Advance!

Scan some old dealer brochures.

Looking to make some replicas of original paperwork & was wondering if anyone knows if there is someplace where you can download logos & fonts from 1967 and up.

Thanks in Advance!

Here are a few I have.. Hope that gets you started at least//

MOPAR CLUB.jpg ANTIQUE.jpg header_mopar_logo_text.jpg modern mopar.jpg MOPAR LOGO.jpg Red White & Blue AVITAR.jpg

Scan some old dealer brochures.

That would be great but not really seeing what I'm looking for. I'm a printer by trade & have been since freshman year in HS (1984) so I enjoy the layout & design aspect.

That would be great but not really seeing what I'm looking for. I'm a printer by trade & have been since freshman year in HS (1984) so I enjoy the layout & design aspect.
The Sign-Writer who did my decals had to tweak the lettering that was closest to the old DODGE Font for my A100.

There is no actual Font available.....you will have to play around until you hit the right note. :thumbsup:

upload_2022-5-11_13-28-6.png

BTW....normally the tail gates are embossed....but mine so beat up by previous owners hauling around loosed heavy objects, that it was near impossible to repair. I had the centre cut out for wall art one day. Absolutely peppered with hammer marks when someone tried to repair it.

Auto Transport Service
Back