• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Mopar Muscle

12115957_986480654750269_555280955763520357_n.jpg

The U.S.30 Reunion at York is a must do for any Mopar Gear Head. A bucket list item for sure. Did it in the early 2000's and was totally blown away.The best was at the end when the cars were started and driven out of the building.
I should say that it isn't Mopar only and was a treat to see all the cars of the early 60's Super Stock wars of then.

The U.S.30 Reunion at York is a must do for any Mopar Gear Head. A bucket list item for sure. Did it in the early 2000's and was totally blown away.The best was at the end when the cars were started and driven out of the building.
I should say that it isn't Mopar only and was a treat to see all the cars of the early 60's Super Stock wars of then.

And meeting all of the legendary drivers was a real honor. A lot of them have passed in the last few years. Glad I got to know some of them before they went to the big drag strip in the sky. You don't find any better people than those who have made history in drag racing. :thumbsup:

I have a book that they auctioned off while there with allot of autographs and photos such as Arlen Vanke,Grumpy Jenkens, Linda Vaughn,Bud Faubel and the like.Around 30 or so. Now where did I put it??

And meeting all of the legendary drivers was a real honor. A lot of them have passed in the last few years. Glad I got to know some of them before they went to the big drag strip in the sky. You don't find any better people than those who have made history in drag racing. :thumbsup:

The York reunion is a great show but it not as good as it was when it was up the fair grounds & the same weekend as Carlisle kinda made it nice since it didn't have to make two special trips to eastern,pa.
it is a shame a lot of the guys have passed not to mention a lot of those cars have been sold off over the past few years into private collections & possibly never seen again. supposedly Darwin sold the reunion to somebody & the owner / investor is going to start having it in Jan / Feb after this year??

Auto Transport Service
Back