• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wanted 440 6 Pack Six Pack Intake and Carbs or can buy just carbs and intake, do not want restored set

Status
Not open for further replies.

wncmoparguy

Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
WTB: 440 Six Pack Setup, or just individual pieces.

If anyone needs to let a set go and it is NOT restored, not costing my left nad, first born child, or a kidney, please let me know what you've got and how much.

I don't want one of the Rochester or Zenith knockoff intakes.

I am talking about the V-code style 6 Pack 6 Pak Six Pack Six Pak

I actually still have my baseplate, airfilter and top. I think I have my linkage but on odd chance I don't- I will take a set with linkage or just a complete linkage kit.

I'll buy 3 carbs with linkage and intake

I'll buy 3 carbs with linkage
I'll buy 3 carbs
I'll buy linkage kit
I'll buy an intake- can be factory or reproduction or aftermarket meant for the Holley carbs and use on an RB engine- a 440, just not one of those offbrand Zenith or Rochester style "wannabe Pack"
I'll buy an intake and carbs
I'll buy an intake and linkage

I don't care about correct for year, don't care if it is a mix-match of carbs and intake, don't care if it is an intake that's been repaired or needs repaired. I don't need restored or Concours parts- I don't go to shows or Concours, I'm well known enough at the shows and Concours: The guy whose big mouth got him banned. lmao

It can all be bought new for almost less than everyone wants for 55 year old wore out junk.

Last edited:
I have 3 new Holley reproduction 70 style carbs and an almost new edelbrock alum intake $2375. Carbs alone are selling for about $2500 currently.
I have 5 used 1969 A12 6 pack carbs $500 each
I have 1 used 70 iron intake $575
Have other misc as well.
PM me if interested. Joe

I got 3 carbs $1400 list numbers 4144 4365 4365

I am still looking for a set of carbs and an intake. Must be willing to ship to 28906. Please PM me with price including shipping.

WTB: 440 Six Pack Setup, or just individual pieces.

If anyone needs to let a set go and it is NOT restored, not costing my left nad, first born child, or a kidney, please let me know what you've got and how much.

I don't want one of the Rochester or Zenith knockoff intakes.

I am talking about the V-code style 6 Pack 6 Pak Six Pack Six Pak

I actually still have my baseplate, airfilter and top. I think I have my linkage but on odd chance I don't- I will take a set with linkage or just a complete linkage kit.

I'll buy 3 carbs with linkage and intake

I'll buy 3 carbs with linkage
I'll buy 3 carbs
I'll buy linkage kit
I'll buy an intake- can be factory or reproduction or aftermarket meant for the Holley carbs and use on an RB engine- a 440, just not one of those offbrand Zenith or Rochester style "wannabe Pack"
I'll buy an intake and carbs
I'll buy an intake and linkage

I don't care about correct for year, don't care if it is a mix-match of carbs and intake, don't care if it is an intake that's been repaired or needs repaired. I don't need restored or Concours parts- I don't go to shows or Concours, I'm well known enough at the shows and Concours: The guy whose big mouth got him banned. lmao

I am still looking for a set of carbs and an intake. Must be willing to ship to 28906. Please PM me with price including shipping.
Hello, are you still looking for a 440 6 pack set up? I have one on an engine in very good condition, not show, but good driver, race, manifold is a 70 and iron, the carbs are later model replacement mopar 73 by date code.
I've owned it since the late 80's and it's been on this engine in my 4x4 truck since 91, truck has been in storage for the last 16 years. Carbs were jetted and calibrated, no stumbles, flat spots or hesitations, my engine package is about 450hp.
I have it priced at 3500 with a factory air cleaner assy. I'm in Calif, but willing to ship FedEx with a tracking number, If this is something you might be interested in please contact me
Thank you for your time, Daryn218

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back