• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED: Rust Pit Free 1971 B-Body 3 Speed Wiper Transmission 3431102 Part Number

DeMopuar

Local time
9:15 PM
Reaction score
Looking for two mint rust pit free 3 speed 1971 wiper transmission arms that go between the wiper crank and the first wiper pivot. The part number on this piece is 3431102 and photos are a must so I know what I'm getting. If clear photos aren't your thing don't worry about it -- but I'm not buying that part either. I need to know what the condition of the part is with photos -- it's the only way that works for me as I have a couple of rust pitted ones already. I'm located in the lower 48 USA -- if that matters. Please PM me here and I can forward you my cell to forward any photos you have.

Thank you, Mark

Looking for two mint rust pit free 3 speed 1971 wiper transmission arms that go between the wiper crank and the first wiper pivot. The part number on this piece is 3431102 and photos are a must so I know what I'm getting. If clear photos aren't your thing don't worry about it -- but I'm not buying that part either. I need to know what the condition of the part is with photos -- it's the only way that works for me as I have a couple of rust pitted ones already. I'm located in the lower 48 USA -- if that matters. Please PM me here and I can forward you my cell to forward any photos you have.

Thank you, Mark
Looking in some parts I have. Enlighten me on these.

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg

Yes, they are attached to pívot now pm me. Ron.

IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_3477.jpeg

IMG_3476.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg

IMG_3474.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back