• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanting to find roadrunner dash emblem

I would contact Kramer Automotive and ask for Cindy or Jim Kramer. Not not sure if they can help, but they may have an answer where to go for your needs....

In trying to find a roadrunner dash emblem for my 73

I just emailed a friend locally that had one last winter, If he still has it ill leave you a message with how to contact him.. It was the whole wood grain piece with the emblem.. I should know by tomorrow at the latest..

This guy also has them in case nothing else works out, hes expensive but usually always has hard to get parts.. Just throwing it in as a last resort lol... I know he had one a year ago and id bet he does still have them..

http://www.stephensperformance.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Geez i must type slow

Sent you a PM with his email.. hes checking.. Good luck.

Hate to say it, but someone was selling a whole dash insert with the emblem and vents for under $20 or so on there and nobody bought it. :(

That would be great. Thanks

I hope it turned out good and he had one!

- - - Updated - - -

Hate to say it, but someone was selling a whole dash insert with the emblem and vents for under $20 or so on there and nobody bought it. :(

I paid 85 bucks for the wood grain and emblem on it.. My car doesn't have AC but thats a deal, you don't see or hear about much..

I emailed that guy but never heard back from him.

Im sorry to hear that, He has always been real helpful, ill email him this page and see if i get an answer, Ive never waited more then 2 days, usually if i email tonight, he gets back to me by 9PM tomorrow..

Just so you know, i did send him this page and told him you emailed him, Im sure i gave you the correct one.

I thought they were being re-popped.

I guess not.

I have one, but it's going on my car.

Good luck in your search!

Yeah I seen that one on eBay and No, way to spendy. I bought one for 28.00 that needs touch up and got ahold of another guy that has one that gona prob buy. Thanks for the leads guys. Glad I found this site. A lot of great info and Awesome Mopars

Auto Transport Service
Back