• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well Howdy!

jeffydfrmthe913

Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Long time reader, first time poster here. Just wanted to take minute to introduce myself and let you guys know what I have going on.

I recently acquired my father's 69 Plymouth Road Runner. The car has been in my family since it had about 3000 miles on it. It currently only has 80,000 original miles and it is relatively good condition. (Been repainted and I redid the interior a while back for my Dad).

With that said, it's sat for the past few years and needs a little TLC. I'll be asking some questions along the way for some advice on some parts, but i'll save that for another thread.

Anyways, looking forward to learning more and maybe even gaining some new friends around here!

IMG_7337.JPG

Welcome, nice Road Runner

Long time reader, first time poster here. Just wanted to take minute to introduce myself and let you guys know what I have going on.

I recently acquired my father's 69 Plymouth Road Runner. The car has been in my family since it had about 3000 miles on it. It currently only has 80,000 original miles and it is relatively good condition. (Been repainted and I redid the interior a while back for my Dad).

With that said, it's sat for the past few years and needs a little TLC. I'll be asking some questions along the way for some advice on some parts, but i'll save that for another thread.

Anyways, looking forward to learning more and maybe even gaining some new friends around here!

View attachment 1645132
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4623.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4616.gif
IMG_4615.gif

Welcome from Alabama, one family owned car are rare these days. Keep it special to the family.

Nice family car :poke: cool 69 RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from NJ. You have best car to start from - one that’s been in the family and you know the history. Nice ride!

Auto Transport Service
Back