• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to local cruise in/show.

wahya

Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
So I hadn’t had the car out for a few months. My wife and I decided it was such a nice day and it was time. Before going, we needed some gas. We head to the station and a few blocks away, some idiot rolls by a stop sign in front of me and I had to hit the brakes. Ok, over it, on to station. Get out of car for gas and my water spills into my seat. Wipe up water as much as I can, but still wind up with a wet butt.
On to show. We get out the chairs and while talking, I feel something dripping on my shirt. Dam@ squirrel in tree over me pissing. After spending some time there, we go to put the chairs away and a bird had crapped on trunk lid and roof. Ok,time for wife to drive home. A couple of the guys were egging her on to do burn out. Good news. She punched it some, but no issues. Made it home and it was still a good night.

Auto Transport Service
Back