• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are they ?

Ron Kirkpatrick

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
I found these old engines along the wall of my garage under some boxes and tarps.

38FC64BB-DAA2-4AAD-BFB4-EDF6A0451561.jpeg

Looks like a bunch of scrap metal. I can come get that crap out of your way today sometime...no charge, I'm just trying to help.

Hemi's baby, Hemi's 426 based/RB

I’ll take just one since I’m not greedy!

I have an old police car that could use one of those. I work for a living though, best I could offer is $500.

I just happen to be on the next planet over from you so I can swing by in the morning and take a couple off your hands.

Looks like a bunch of Chevy stuff.....I have a nice scrap pile going right behind my shop and you're welcome to bring them all by and dump them there

400 player tourny

I lost with A 8 suited to A 2...... he flopped a duece :cursin:

View attachment 1447125
ol' dead man's hand, bad beats were always the worst..used to play those 12k player tournies on ps before the feds seized them, won quite a few of those to get entries to cash tournies and did well in those a few times
went down to hard rock in florida for a $60 buy in for my brother in law's bachelor party and the very first hand i sit down to, i get pocket 10's and the player before me raised me all in with AK then of course flops a K right off the bat and took me out

Unless you have this many, ya ain't got nuthin'! :lol:

569804-eb3ebb53b4ca16facc7e3d0ad0c588a7.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back