• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what do you guys think about a 1963 plymouth fury

63fury

Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
im wondering what you guys think about a 1963 plymouth fury 4 door hard top 318 push button transmission new paint job nice car for $3,000 i might buy it please let me know what u think

confuscious say............... HE WHO DIE WITH THE MOST MOPAR..........WINS ....buy it

im going to look at a 67 GTX 440 clone tonight....i just might buy it so nobody else does....LMAO !

I think the person that lives with the most mopars win.LOL

I have had a number of mopar's.... The ghost of mopar past, still comes to me shaking his head.... go for it......

Attachments

• mmdcover.jpg
    mmdcover.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 342
Has ngine:318LA Carb:1405 Edelbrock on factory 4 barrel intake Transmission:727 torque flite push button Color:leaf green new engine,new ball joints,new a-frame bushing,aligned yesterday,new tires,*upgraded to disk brakes on front,new air shocks on rear,new gas shocks on front,new dual exhaust what you guys think?do it?

If you can hang with a 4 door, sounds like a good deal.

Sounds like a good deal. I like '63s.

Now you know I like the 63 Fury's more then any other car other then the 63 Sport Fury ! :hello2: I say as long as you dont mind 4 doors then go for it and good luck. Ron

362705709.jpg

Any relic of automotive history that has that much work done to it and isn't a POS for that price is a no brainer.

Hey guys just letting you know i bought the runs and drives great looks pretty good to

MORE doors have gained popularity due to the lack of & price of 2 doors.Now it's showtime!!!:evil4::worthless_thread:

:icon_weed:

2 more doors to fit more ladies in !

Attachments

• 100_3923.jpg
    100_3923.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 228
A '63 Mopar is a cool ride. I'm seeing more 4drs at the cruise nights. Easier to get the wife/significant other ( and kids, maybe ) to go with you. If it's already got an LA engine in it as opposed to a 318poly, you're ahead of the game in terms of chasing engine parts. While you might not get the unbelieveable dollars that 2drs draw, getting $3K back should not be a problem.
Good luck and have a great summer cruising with your new ride.

Auto Transport Service
Back