• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the WORST movie that you have seen....Lately ?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
I love movies but sometimes along comes a turd....A real crappy one.
The Wife rented from the RedBox kiosk 3 movies last night.
One starred The Rock and Vince Vaughn in a story about the WWE and some British female wrestler. Fighting with my family.
The second one was about a heist at a NASCAR race track. Logan Lucky.
We watched the third one tonight. Liam Neeson in Cold Pursuit.
What the heck? Three up, three down.
First movie was fair. Okay. mediocre. If I had paid retail to see it I would have been pissed.
The second one was a little better. I like heist movies but this one was not that great. Maybe I judge too many movies against Heat. That one is a timeless classic.
Tonights movie was an odd one. Liam Neeson in yet another movie where his family is victimized and he comes to the rescue/revenge, but this one goes off the deep end in strange ways.
Many movies have multiple characters and to get the viewer invested in their story, they show these characters in scenes that display their quirks, habits, etc. I have noticed that in most TV shows and movies, the supporting cast gets minimal development. You never learn that the killer likes grape jelly or wears red underwear. Who would care anyway?
In Cold Pursuit, we learn that the protagonist has OCD, two closeted gay henchmen in his crew of 6 guys and an American Indian ex Wife. NONE of this has any bearing on the story, none of it factors into anything else.....so WHY put it in the movie?
It dragged on and had an UNsatisfying ending. I only finished it because I was so irritated with it, I had to see it through.
It got decent reviews...Proving my lack of respect for Movie Reviewers is still accurate.

In my town, the movies are still on a rack to pick through. My wife couldn't pick out a decent movie if her life depended on it. I always tell her that when she finds a movie that she wants to rent...take the one to the right or left of it

ctrl alt delete banging a computer ya right.i can only wonder someone has try it out lol.

I love my wife deeply she's the love of my life, but... we don't go to the movies anymore like we use too, until she agree to go to see a movie that I like, I blow my mind watching too many chick flix and none of the one I like, therefore John Wick chapter 3 parabellum is gonna be a movie just by myself :).

Last edited:
Took my brothers kid to see detective Pokemon!
The movie theater had brand new lazy boy recliners best nap I ever had !

Took my brothers kid to see detective Pokemon!
The movie theater had brand new lazy boy recliners best nap I ever had !

I went to the drive in last night, and that Detective Pokemon movie was one of the films,and I agree, it was pretty hard to watch!

"The Man That Killed Hitler and then The Bigfoot". I know, I know......how could a movie with a title like that, not be AWESOME !!

In my town, the movies are still on a rack to pick through. My wife couldn't pick out a decent movie if her life depended on it. I always tell her that when she finds a movie that she wants to rent...take the one to the right or left of it

My wife must be your wife's identical twin!

I love my wife deeply she's the love of my life, but... we don't go to the movies anymore like we use too, until she agree to go to see a movie that I like, I blow my mind watching too many chick flix and none of the one I like, therefore John Wick chapter 3 parabellum is gonna be a movie just by myself :).
You're gonna dig it.
Baba Yaga!! :)

Saw again the first two chapters and I LOVE IT can't wait to see it but... the movies in their language and only one proyection on English and late at night:(:)
"He once killed three men in a bar - with a PENCIL!" :eek:

I am usually of the "movie has to be well written and have a good story to it" variety.
My guilty pleasure is the John Wick series, though - and actually, the 3rd installment has a LOT of story to it.
You can tell the film makers got extra $$$ from the studio to make this one.

OH....and "old" Halle Berry. In tight leather. Kicking major ***.
Mercy....<3

"He once killed three men in a bar - with a PENCIL!" :eek:

I am usually of the "movie has to be well written and have a good story to it" variety.
My guilty pleasure is the John Wick series, though - and actually, the 3rd installment has a LOT of story to it.
You can tell the film makers got extra $$$ from the studio to make this one.

OH....and "old" Halle Berry. In tight leather. Kicking major ***.
Mercy....<3
And all this over a dog? it was not just a dog... hell yeah John Wicks rules, also morpheus is in the movie :thumbsup: :popcorn2:good old fashion movies for man, senseless violence, lots of deads, kick *** fights,and the resurrection of Keanu Reeves in a leading role.

Arguing taste in movies is like arguing taste in music i.e. futile.

I don't go out to the movies anymore
not in a long time, too many cell phones & rude talkers for my taste

Hell I just wait 6 months & they are on cable anyway
that I already pay for :poke: in the comfort of my own recliner

IMO 'Black Panther' was horrible, so was 'Doctor Strange'
so was 'Thor', for the Avengers serious stuff
most of the rest of the series aren't as bad, sucky

almost any & all the "recent" 'Star Wars' movies, prequels ****

I'm not real big on all the CGI, green screen BS either
it's hard not to see that CGI ****,
in todays Hollyweirdo's productions

I really hate supporting any of it personally,
all them 100's of billions/money doesn't go to the right places/people
to support the correct/right causes IMO

Everything is a damn remake, of some old **** anyway

OK off my soap box, rant :lol:

This latest Wick movie is the first my wife and I have seen in an actual theater in years.
We have Netflix and Amazon Prime and we typically pick TV series to sort of binge watch.
We've found a surprising number of series that way that are really good quality.
Haven't watched a series on network TV in years, nor on cable. The quality is gone on both.

This latest Wick movie is the first my wife and I have seen in an actual theater in years.
We have Netflix and Amazon Prime and we typically pick TV series to sort of binge watch.
We've found a surprising number of series that way that are really good quality.
Haven't watched a series on network TV in years, nor on cable. The quality is gone on both.
Chapter one in Netflix and chapter two in amazon

Auto Transport Service
Back