• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this connector near the battery - '70 Charger?

Coelacanth

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
What is this connector that comes off the forward light harness right near the battery tray?

MysteryConnector.jpg

Side marker light? Fender mounted turn signals.. But you said charger not sure that was an option I think they are hood mounted. What color wires?

Last edited:
My hood mounted turn signals do have a bullet connector similar to that but mine is shorter, it sticks out of the harness closer to the firewall where it snakes up the inside of the hood near the cowl.

70 charger? I dont see that on my original harness. Could be a aftermarket harness?

I would think that the terminal would be in cars with the "Light group" option and maybe not in the cars not optioned with it?

I think its for fender mounted turn signals. JMO

Just looked on mine and nothing,color of wires?

Not for hood mounted turn signals as my 68 Charger has the cords come down through the hood and connect to the bulkhead.

My original wiring does not have this plug.

No 68-70 Chargers came with fender mounted turn signals. If anything, they were mounted in the hood.

I have the same Thing.
69 Satellite, its not the fender light as they are further along the loom, would like to know also

Auto Transport Service
Back