• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Song?

Great Thread idea!

I keep coming up with more but dread typing all that info in! lol
What song do you hear and you have to listen to the whole thing no matter how cheesy or bad it is?

I have 2 both by Metallica
Fade to black and Master of Puppets

This thread is telling on some ages!

Not a big country fan but " I don't want this night to end" by Luke Bryan, A great song with some very descriptive lyrics. Listen to it once.

Hot Rod Lincoln by Commander Cody is an all time favorite that you might hear once in twenty years or so...

Thanks for the thread! :headbang:

Hurt - Nine Inch Nails or Johnny Cash version
Beat the Devil's Tattoo - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
The Day the World went away - Nine Inch Nails
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Free Bird - Lynrd Skynrd

ozzy osbourne MR TINKERTRAIN......the cult FIREWOMEN.....and about 90% of AC/DC songs!!!!!!!!:beavisnbutthead:

John Andersons early 80s song "Just A Swingin". You all know you like that song. Cant get it out of my head.

I was shopping at Orange Park Mall a couple of years ago, and I walked into the Spencer's Gifts store there. Like most stores, they had music playing in the background, and I couldn't tell you what was being played when I walked in, but while I was in there Freebird came on. It was right before Christmas and the store was pretty crowded, and when that song came on everyone in the store quit talking and started listening almost as one. For the first few minutes it was totally quiet except for Skynyrd until one guy somewhere in the store said "I get amped every time I hear this song" and dozens of people murmured their agreement. That was two or three years ago, and I still remember that because it was something you don't see everyday... a store full of shoppers going silent at the same time to listen to a really great song.

Several but one gets me rollin down the road with windows open, and maybe the headers!

[video=youtube;BADZW9tZ1uc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADZW9tZ1uc[/video]

[video=youtube;0saZiLV7-7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0saZiLV7-7E[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back