• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in a name?? Will Power won Indy.....

Real names or ones you can think of?? I'm thinking Ben Dover was real...or even Justin Case. Hogg is another. How bout the surname of Assman? They are out there lol.

Here's your Ben Dover and Assman...
20180527_195943.jpg

20180527_200344.jpg

Here's a bunch more, true names...
https://blazepress.com/2014/06/45-unfortunate-names-ever/

I worked with a guy at Northern Telecom in the 80's. His name was Richard Izinnya. We called him Dick. True Story.

Burst Machine, in St. Louis. Dick Burst....real name!

I worked with a guy who's name was Gary Nutt. Nobody liked him (even my supervisor) , so we all called him Busta... Not to his face, of course.

In a book called Freakanomics, the authors discussed what effect names had on lives. among cited were twin brothers Orangejello and Lemonjello [not pronounced as spelled,strangely enough]and another pronounced shi-TAID[spelled Shithead]. Think they'll have an easy time in life? [who the hell would do that to they're own children? It's not like they didn't realize Richard would become Dick and might not go with the last name].

20th Governor of Texas, Big Jim Hogg named his daughter “Ima”.
In grade school there was a kid named Peter Poynter.

I’m sure everybody remembers these Chinese pilots, Sum Ting Wong, We Tu Low, Ho Lee Fuk, and Bang Ding Ow.

no, meant no personalized plates with "69" on it, sexual connotation.
What about 96 for those dyslexic people out there? :lol:

True story - I went to high school with a guy called Wayne Kerr.

One of Australia’s best known sports presenter was supposed to introduce
Leanne Dick at the horse racing event .....

A couple other coworkers I've had over the years. Wade Wacker. Walter Kum (his sons name was William!).

Auto Transport Service
Back