• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats your opinions on Rescue Green?

Rolling Thunder

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
Was working on the 63 today when I got bored and sprayed some leftover touch up paint on my rusted door shell...and I really like the color. It's the new Jeep color Rescue Green. I've got an extra gallon of it in the shop from another project that was sold and paint never used and now thinking why not use on the wagon? Just kicking it around.

0430000953a.jpg

I like it! But green is my favourite colour so I might be a little biased

I love Greens,.......................but rescue green is like a Gold that woke up one day and wanted to be Green.:grin:

I agree but its growing on me...especially since Ive got a gallon of it:yes: I may spray the engine bay and see what I think.

I agree but its growing on me...especially since Ive got a gallon of it:yes: I may spray the engine bay and see what I think.

as long as you can live with it and ir make you happy go for it, I admit it will be different, it should look good, and I bet you will get hundreds of questions about what color it is.

I won't say anything bad.. But it does remind me of babies+grape soda + Diapers= I won't answer that last part.. :tongueflap: :rolling:

But seriously folks,take my wife please....

I think once you get all the body work done and then spray it it will look great. It reminds me a little of Pea Green from the 60's so it should look good.

Auto Transport Service
Back