• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has adequate working AC? CAA, or Vintage.

For the heater hoses, I use a valve in each hose on my 69 RR with factory air. I used ball valves for PEX piping. To make things look a little nicer I take the handle off the valves after I get them open or closed for either the winter or summer.

I fixed the original system for my 73 Road Runner about 15, 16 years ago. At that time I got a NOS low side hose and had the one to the condenser redone. Last couple of years I have noticed it was damp around the front seal, down the bracket and a little wet on the hood underside. Replaced the front seal a few months ago and no leaks since. I still have plenty of R12.

100_1933.jpeg

100_1936.jpeg

I fixed the original system for my 73 Road Runner about 15, 16 years ago. At that time I got a NOS low side hose and had the one to the condenser redone. Last couple of years I have noticed it was damp around the front seal, down the bracket and a little wet on the hood underside. Replaced the front seal a few months ago and no leaks since. I still have plenty of R12.

View attachment 1706188

View attachment 1706189
Kudo on the R12 and thanks for retaining your Thermoquad! Way to many freaking Edelbrocks swapped on these cars when the Thermoquad is a superior carb!

Auto Transport Service
Back