• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will 1.6 ratio roller rockers work on 915 heads?

dagomike

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
Guys, I need your help here... I have a line on a set of PRW 1.6 offset steel roller rockers and I need to know if they will work with a set of 915 heads with out doing any modifactions to the heads. Or at all, for that matter... What is your overall opinion of PRW roller rockers? Your input is greatly apprciated and needed. Thanks, Mike

What do you mean by "offset"? There's nothing special about the 915 heads. They take standard "right" and "left" offest just like all the other stock big block heads. Yes, they should work fine.

New to the game here... Just trying to figure out before I purchase a set of PRW 1.6 ratio roller rockers if they will work with a set of 915 heads. If there are any + or - to this ratio over the 1.5 ratio. Also trying to get some input to see if folks have anything positve or negitive to say about the PRW brand of roller rockers... I had seen a post somewhere that said they could not use the 1.6 ratio rockers on thier set up with out widening the area around the push rod for clearance. YOur input is appricated.... Thanks, Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back