• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window cranks and things

IslandMopar

Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
I am working on the interior of my Sport Satellite and have determined that I will need to get new window crank regulators and other crank-related things. Any great experience and recommendations on sources for (1) window crank parts and (2) for interior in general (headliner parts to console etc.)?

Thanks,

Brian

Dante's Mopars, Legendary Interiors, BE&A Parts...there's a ton of folks out there.

The window regulators are usually listed on ebay. I believe that Year One has them and also AMD. Should be around $130 each, but YO will likely be higher than that.

Hey Island.....

For me, the regulators look like the inners of a helicopter. I had a set of 1/4 regulators in a box, that needed to be reassembled. The PO had not put them back in after paint. I got a little frustrated and had a body shop guy do them for me.

That pot metal is probably protesting the damp weather on the island(?). Are they going all the way up and down, but just difficult and "sticky"?

Have you tried greasing the rollers etc to see if it eases the friction?

Just my .02

Yeah usually you don't have to get new regulators, it's just the rollers that need replacement. I would blast the regulators and blow them out as well as possible spray them with paint so the rust don't come back and then grease em up. FYI don't do what I did and grease them up if you'll be blasting anywhere near them. Now I have to take them all out again to get the sand infested grease off of them.

Pgkeating and eagleone,

The front regulators are hard to crank and do stick. The quarters seem to be hard and one is off the track. I will work with the regulators as recommended and see what happens.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Auto Transport Service
Back