• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wireless blue tooth speakers

fourgearsavoy

Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking at portable blue tooth speakers to use with my Sirius XM app to listen to at work and in my Savoy. Looks like JBL has some of the best reviews like the Charge 3 for sound quality and durability.
What do you guys have and like or what brand to stay away from?

Thanks

Gus

I'm looking at portable blue tooth speakers to use with my Sirius XM app to listen to at work and in my Savoy. Looks like JBL has some of the best reviews like the Charge 3 for sound quality and durability.

Thanks

Gus
Besign BK06. Great sound, easy to use
features.
Used in a 1940 Plymouth pickup.

Thanks

Gus
I have a JBL. the charge lasts forever and you can't believe the quality of sound.

I have a JBL. the charge lasts forever and you can't believe the quality of sound.
We've had a few JBLs and they've been great.
I see they make a few different models with different attributes/ options depending whose selling them. Costco vs electronic store etc. Make sure it can charge while using it.

Milwaukee, because it uses the same batteries as my tools so I don’t need to carry a different charger around. Also have a Sony and JBL speaker for home use.

JBLs around the house, love 'em. Haven't tried in automotive application yet though, everything (except the Charger) has a good stereo in it, and in the Charger I just enjoy the car so much, I don't miss not having tunes.

I have one I use made by a company called Braven. Pretty small in size but has good sound. Full charge lasts 8-10 hours.

Auto Transport Service
Back