• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Wiring help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray

Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
1968 Charger dash wiring help needed. Headlight and dimmer switch connectors messed up. I cannot find replacements for 1968-70. Am in need of used connectors or whole loom, whatever it takes. Thanks.

If can’t find a new connector can always just wire in spade connectors and connect each directly where it goes

If can’t find a new connector can always just wire in spade connectors and connect each directly where it goes
Hello, Bob Horman here. I have a used Damaged 68 dodge charger dash wiring harness. The firewall mount block is missing. All the rest of the harness is ok If you cannot find the plugs you need, I believe this harness has what you need bob Horman

I have a good used thumbwheel dimmer plug I can cut from a harness. I would have to see the headlight plug and look through my stash.

I also have the connectors you are needing from parts harnesses. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back