• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring Questions 69 Bee Rallye Dash

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Two Questions

1) It has been a couple years since I removed dash and have totally forgotten where the fuse box mounts, dumb and probably obvious but help an old guy out anyway.
2) my dash has the map light with switch. I have a new one. Pic attached. On the diagram (pic attached) the wiring from the map light -pink goes to fuse block. Yellow goes to the panel light switch via the rh door switch. That wire is cut off and has no connections. How do I connect the wires going through the door switch that has a single pole connection?
TIA

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2839.jpeg

IMG_2843.jpeg

IMG_2841.jpeg

fuse box behind glove box liner left side of liner has access door to get to fuses

fuse box behind glove box liner left side of liner has access door to get to fuses
That is what I thought but nothing “metal” that I can see to attach it to. I must not be looking at something correctly. Thx
IMG_2813.jpeg

My liner is getting replaced. This is the bracket that should be there

image.jpg

Personally, don't care for the laminated wiring diagrams. Seems like not all things are accounted for, such as accessories. Always seem to find them on other models and you just have to figure it out. Seems like my glove compartment light had a weird harness to the door switch and points beyond.

Personally, don't care for the laminated wiring diagrams. Seems like not all things are accounted for, such as accessories. Always seem to find them on other models and you just have to figure it out. Seems like my glove compartment light had a weird harness to the door switch and points beyond.
I love it. I have found it to be very accurate for the most part and it is easy on these old eyes.

Auto Transport Service
Back