• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

With Stinger Fiberglass now seemingly gone, what company makes the best glass hoods?

I agree, and every time I visited, I only saw the owner and 1 other person working outside the office.
Being most car layups are a one-man job, and most FG car part shops likely only have single single purpose molds.

Last edited:
Great,,i see a couple of bumpers in my future to go with There hood and scoop i already have....

a problem with finding good employees.
During interviews, today's workers only want to know 2 things.
What days do I have off and when do I get paid ?
Meanwhile thinking,what is the least amount of work I can do to accomplish these 2 questions.
No pride in work anymore.

During interviews, today's workers only want to know 2 things.
What days do I have off and when do I get paid ?
Meanwhile thinking,what is the least amount of work I can do to accomplish these 2 questions.
No pride in work anymore.
Aint that the damn truth

That is a very broad brush.

My sons in post college recent job interviews most focused questions were directed at what occupation their father had, they surmised it revolved around a family instilled work ethic/mindset.
Maybe employers need to ask better job interview questions, and while on the subject, what did your kids absorb?

1724863915728.png

I’m fortunate enough, I think, to have one of the steel 65 hemi scoops made by the guy in Peru. I didn’t buy the scoop; it came with the car when I bought the unfinished project.

View attachment 1521038
I have what is probably the last NOS RO/WO hood scoop, anywhere. It came from the Keith Black garage sale. If I ever get off my ***, I have an acid-dipped hood and all the correct stuff to make my WO, all steel again.

WO hood scoop.jpg

WO carb adapter.jpg

DSCN0086.JPG

Last edited:
Gents, I just received a call from AAR Fiberglass. They are going to restart the business in November and only work on Mopar items. The company had a problem with finding good employees. I know that issue first hand. I placed an order with him.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Great news
I just went to their site & they have a bunch of stuff listed
I'll be in the market for a few things, A12 6bbl base & 2 bumpers for my 68 RR
maybe even a Air-grabber 4bbl base for a 69 RR too

Auto Transport Service
Back