• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW Thinking of selling my 1969 Coronet 500

Chris

Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
I just picked up another car and am running out of room(3). I don't really need the cash but I am considering moving the 500. I am the second owner. She has 87K original miles and one re-paint in 1987 that is fading. She is a small block car with buckets and AC. Mechanically she is flawless. Everything works down to the radio. There isn't a squeak or rattle to be found. I drive her 6 hours round trip to the Chrysler Nats in Carlisle every year usually fully loaded...

In todays market what do you think she is worth? DSC05819.jpg6766804-mikeshouse3.jpg69 500.jpg

69 500.jpg 6766804-mikeshouse3.jpg DSC05819.jpg

Yes, Very nice looks great good luck selling it.. i can see that car fetching 15K judging by prices ive seen looking around. You cant really use Ebay for a price guide though. But 15 wouldn't i think be out of the question, i would post what SB is in it, ive seen it makes a difference with some buyers. One thing more though, im not that good at price assumptions, we'll see what everyone else thinks.

In this economy??? I seriously doubt 15k. Realistically I would shoot for 10k as it is a real nice ride you have but optioned less than say a similar BB muscle car...Just my opinion

WOW... beautiful car, wish i would have seen it before buying my RR. Advertise it for 15k, let them talk you down to 12.5k, i wouldn't accept a dime less than that though, even in this economy. If you don't need the money, maybe consider renting storage space until these cars are fetching better money again. (just a thought)

ry%3D400[1].jpgthanks guys.. i really love the car and know I will be sick if I sell it but it would also suck if it just sat around...Between work, family and more work it's hard to fit it all in...It's a 318 car with a good amount of mechanical work sorted out...This is how I found her in February of 2006. She had been sleeping since 87..

View attachment 85747thanks guys.. i really love the car and know I will be sick if I sell it but it would also suck if it just sat around...Between work, family and more work it's hard to fit it all in...It's a 318 car with a good amount of mechanical work sorted out...This is how I found her in February of 2006. She had been sleeping since 87..
Hey Chris- do you still have the 69 coronet?

Auto Transport Service
Back