• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb 67 gtx bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtxclone

Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Hey folks anyone got a pair of 67 gtx bucket seats they would like to sell let me know

67 Satellite buckets would work for you as well, might be easier to track down and they're the same buckets with the western scroll pattern.

There is a couple sets in the for sale forums, not sure if you saw them. They need rebuilt, but I can vouch for Cal, he is a good guy to deal with.

There is a couple sets in the for sale forums, not sure if you saw them. They need rebuilt, but I can vouch for Cal, he is a good guy to deal with.

yeah i saw those i sent him a pm but he hasnt sent me any more pics yet i would really like to find some that are in better shape his look really bad

CAL is a good guy,
you'd just need foam and seat covers, (plus misc stuff like some burlap and hog rings, etc) take the frames in and have them media blasted, you'll be surprised how good they look afterward.
Ask CAL if there's any popped welds, he'll shoot ya straight.

Gtx clone I thought I sent you out some Picts? I sold one set and only have the one that will need repairs remaining, they would be best suited for someone needing parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back